Updated Filofax tabs.

A month or so ago, I posted about using my Motex embosser to label my divider tabs. All good in theory, but not great in practise! I should have used some sort of clear tape to cover the labels I think, because pretty soon they were sliding about and disappearing. You may have noticed in a couple of my ‘My Week‘ posts…

I decided that it was about time I got it sorted. I still had my ‘finance’ tab on show, and the information behind that tab was actually blog-related! To sort it out, I binned my beloved martha stewart sticky tabs (i need to find more!) and made new tabs out of card and washi tape. It was really easy – all I did was cut five tab shapes from the card, wrap them in washi and then glue/tape to the dividers that I already had. Then I just used a black pen to write on the labels. It looks so much neater now!

They’re not quite in line; I thought I’d stuck them on equally spaced, but photo evidence shows differently. Nevertheless, they’re working for me right now!

Advertisements
Previous Post
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


  • I am 21 years old, currently studying Wildlife and Media at University and blogging about life, stationery, Filofax, fitness and more.

  • TITLE TITLE TITLE TITLE Follow on Bloglovin

  • Recent Posts

  • Categories

  • Philofaxy
  • bookbridgr.com
  • Goodreads

  • Archives

%d bloggers like this: